Now Hiring

We are actively hiring flaggers and TMA drivers. Click the “Employment Opportunities” link on the website to apply today! Paper applications are also available at all Delaware Unemployment offices.

We have several prevailing and non-prevailing rate projects in New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties in Delaware. In accordance with Delaware law, a drug test is required for all work on prevailing rate projects. Certification classes are available online and we can also conduct in-person certification classes and training. Flagging equipment is available at our store. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at 302-697-7117!


  1. I have a lot of heavy highway labor experience and so plenty of certification as well as being flagged certified.
    Main contact line -215-934-8090

  2. Please go to the “Employment Opportunities” tab to submit an application online. Paper applications are also available at all Delaware Office of Unemployment throughout the state.

    If you have any issues or need help with the application, please call 302-697-7117.

  3. I have certification from the state of Delaware in the state of Maryland a know some days are very long hot or cold I have no problem working days nights weekend I also driven A TMA crash truck
    for American traffic and for Delaware Co op Electric Co in Greenwood De I hope I have all of my PPE stop sign walkee talkee 2 of them .I Orange hard hat.
    And comfortable sho

    • Hi James – Please go to the EMPLOYMENT tab and fill out an application. When you come out for new hire paperwork, please let them know you are also interested in sign fabrication since we are currently looking to open up new positions in our sign shop as well!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *